Thursday 25 November 2010

Spinnaker Tower News Logo

'The News' has a recognised logo on the masthead of a sailing boat, the boat reflects the maritime history of the city and is shown in a contrating red to the largely blue and black colour scheme of the newspaper. This link shows the logo on the top of the 'the News website'.

For my newspaper 'Spinnaker News' I will take a similar approach, using the simplified image and the turned red to  contrast well with the masthead.

The photo is taken from a photo of the Spinnaker tower and then I have edited the image in photoshop to give it the simplified look like the one on the news. The red, as dicussed in the 'colours in the news' post demonstrates a eyecatching appearance. This is my original photo I took to take my logo from.


The main masthead, including the newspaper name and logo, the date, price, and a possible slogan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment